DDA 9th Street Project - Start Date
GLADSTONE 2020 RECREATION PLAN
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Gladstone Commission conducted a public hearing at 6:00 pm on Monday, February 24, 2020 in the City Hall Chambers, 1100 Delta Avenue for the purpose of reviewing comments received from the thirty day review process (January 14- February 14, 2020) and to receive additional public comments on the 2020 Gladstone Recreation Plan.
The Gladstone Commission Adopted the 2020 Recreation Plan
The 2020 Gladstone Recreation Plan is available for review by clicking on the links below:
2020 City of Gladstone Recreation Plan
2020 City of Gladstone Recreation Plan Map
Kim Berry, City Clerk
1100 Delta Avenue
Gladstone, MI. 49837
Localintel Marketing Information
Here we have a link to youtube for the flyover video on the North Shore Development Project
North Shore Flyover Project
City Hall is opening to the public beginning Monday, June 8, 2020 Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Masks are required upon entry into city buildings along with adhering to 6 foot social distancing
- Deliveries and mail accepted in front lobby
- The public is encouraged to continue utilizing phone, email and or drop box for city business
- City Hall front lobby is open however appointments are required for in person meetings with individual staff members. Individuals will be required to complete a self assessment form at the front counter prior to entering the brown doors. A separate meeting space has been designated in the Commission Chambers to accommodate these appointments.
- Covid-19 plans for City Facilities are available upon request or on the links provided below